on making a good pitch -- dont focus on the results necessarily -- and just take everything one pitch at a time.For th | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Apr 16
Drew Hutchison hasnt wasted any time trying to land Benji Marshalls No. Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 34 .7 jersey at St George Illawarra, with the youngster to play in a reserve grade grand final on Sunday.The 21-year-old is currently the only halfback left on the Dragons roster after Marshall departed when the club fell well short of the NRL finals this year.Hutchison was solid in his sole NRL appearance late this season, but is looking to further press his claims in the Illawarra Cutters NSW Intrust Super Cup decider against Mounties.Ill always be going out there to do my best, not so much impress, but put your best foot forward for selection in first grade, Hutchison said on Monday.The Dragons last week signed South Sydney discard Cameron McInnes, who departed Redfern following the arrival of unwanted Wests Tigers star Robbie Farah.However they remain without a bona fide playmaker to partner captain Gareth Widdop in the halves - a role Hutchison is intent on filling over the summer.Ive got my full focus on the Cutters for this year, its my main priority, Hutchison said.But Ill be going into next year with hopefully a premiership under my belt and plenty of excitement of starting first grade next year.After playing three games in his debut season in 2015, Hutchison made his one appearance for the Dragons in 2016 following the controversial axing of Marshall in round 25.An Illawarra local, Hutchison now has eyes on fulfilling his potential in the top grade.It was like a little entree, wasnt it? he said of his one game this year.You get that taste, but it has made me hungry to want to be out there every week to do that.Obviously Ive had mixed emotions, being stuck in reserve grade the whole year and then you get your NRL chance. But to be leading your team into a grand final this weekend, its a good way to cap it off. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Mens .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. Nike Roshe Two Flyknit Womens . -- If Henry Burris has his way, he will be the starting quarterback to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup next year. http://www.pumacreepersrihanna.com/nike-air-pegasus-sale.html . Carey Price didnt, but he still came out on top against one of his rivals for the No. 1 job at the Sochi Games. The Anahim Lake, B.C., native was stellar in making 39 saves in his home province and Lars Eller got credit for a bizarre short-handed winner as the Canadiens defeated the Canucks 4-1. CHICAGO -- Ichiro Suzuki could reach the milestone of 3,000 career major league hits when the Miami Marlins play a three-game series against the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field starting on Monday.The 16-year major league veteran is two hits shy of the mark, which 29 other players have achieved. Suzuki, 42, eclipsed Pete Roses career record with his 4,257th hit between the majors and Japan on June 15. He is hitting .325 after 88 games this year.Suzuki typically does not face left-handers, but the Cubs are starting a right-hander Monday, Kyle Hendricks.If youre at the end of your career and you are limping toward that number, the goal is just to get to it, Suzuki told ESPN The Magazine. But for me, when you are part of a team, youre out there just playing baseball and you (just happen to) get to that number. I am not limping to that number. I am playing the game, and I happen to get to that number because thats where I am.Cubs manager Joe Maddon expressed his support for Suzuki, and saying he is unsure why the hitters quest is receiving little fanfare.Hes done it on two different worlds, man, Maddon said. Hes been the best hitter in both places. Playing a lot against him with the Angels (when he was) with Seattle, this guy was an absolute force.Maybe its slowing down a bit, maybe because of that people arent just giving it as much emphasis, but what hes done or what hes doing right now is pretty remarkable. Japanese baseball is very good, too. I would imagine in Japan theres going to be a ton of enthusiasm about it, but what hes done is pretty remarkable.The number of Cubs relievers available to face the Marlins, and possibly Suzuki, could be limited Monday. Nike Air Huarache Mens Black. Chicago used seven relievers Sunday night in a 7-6, 12-inning victory over the Seattle Mariners. Maddon said he hopes Hendricks can provide a long outing.Heading into the series against Miami, the Cubs tweaked their rotation to give their starters some rest. Hendricks start was pushed back a day after the Cubs selected the contract of left-hander Brian Matusz from Triple-A Iowa to start Sunday against the Mariners because he could have opted out if he wasnt promoted.Hendricks (9-7, 2.39 ERA) is 1-1 with a 1.96 ERA in three career starts against the Marlins. In his last start, he allowed three runs in 5 2/3 innings Tuesday in a loss to the Chicago White Sox. Since May 22, Hendricks is 7-4 with a 1.78 ERA in 13 appearances.Im feeling really good in my mechanics right now, so I dont have too many technical thoughts going on, Hendricks said. When it gets down to that, its basically just simplifying your thoughts. Im getting consistent work in during my bullpens between starts, and then having a consistent mindset every time I take the mound. Simplify everything, focus on making a good pitch -- dont focus on the results necessarily -- and just take everything one pitch at a time.For the Marlins, left-hander Adam Conley (7-5, 3.38) will start. He went 3-0 with a 1.82 ERA in five starts in July. In road games, he is 3-2 with a 3.88 ERA.Marlins first baseman Justin Bour is expected to return from the disabled list after recovering from a right ankle sprain. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys From China ' ' ' 
advertisement