Ilyasova was traded to Oklahoma City with guard Victor Oladipo | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh Apr 16
Jordan Henderson would love to be involved in Liverpools Europa League squad but remains wary of another injury setback. Delano Hill Jersey . Henderson suffered knee ligament damage against Borussia Dortmund in April and was initially ruled out for up to eight weeks, putting his place in Englands Euro 2016 squad in doubt.But the midfielder is back in training and, although he is highly unlikely to feature in the clubs final two Premier League games, a return in the clash with Sevilla on May 18 is not out of the question. Liverpool and Liverpool Ladies players show off their new kit at a ceremony in the city Im hoping it will be sooner rather than later. Im doing everything I can to get back fit as quickly as possible, Henderson told Sky Sports at the launch of Liverpools new 2016-17 home kit.Ive had a good week so far, so hopefully I can have another good week and see where I am at the end of that. Im being very positive, Im working very hard and hopefully its sooner rather than later.That [Europa League final] would be the main priority for me. It would be huge just to be involved and Id love to be a part of that if I could.At the same time Ive got to make sure that my knee is right because I dont want to do myself further damage. Henderson is hopeful of a place in Englands squad for Euro 2016, which will be announced on Thursday Hendersons quick recovery also boosts his chances of a place in Roy Hodgsons squad for this summers tournament in France, which will be announced on Thursday.Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp said last week he had no doubt the 25-year-old would be available for selection.Hendersons focus remains on a return for Liverpool but when asked about the chance of being selected for Euro 2016, he said: Yes, hopefully. The injury hasnt come at a great time for me but it doesnt really make a difference - its about the [Liverpool] team and the cup final.Whether I am involved or not, I am hoping we put on another good performance and win a trophy. Also See: Liverpool unveil new kit Allen wants Basel spot Who gets into Europe? Psychos England squad Russell Wilson Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. Kam Chancellor Jersey . With his new coach and six-time Grand Slam singles champion Boris Becker watching him during an official match for the first time, Djokovic appeared tentative early against the Slovakian player, who often appeared content to keep the ball in play. http:///...-sherman-jersey.html . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. LOS ANGELES -- Before a high-profile reunion with old running mate Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook and the Oklahoma City Thunder face the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday night.Westbrook is off to an incredible start for Thunder (3-0), who play the first of back-to-back contests at Staples Center before heading to Oakland, Calif., to clash with the Golden State Warriors and Durant for the first time Thursday. Westbrook is averaging an NBA-high 38.7 points along with 11.7 assists (second in the league) and 12.3 rebounds (tied for sixth).He is shooting 45.3 percent from the floor and 44.3 percent from 3-point range for Oklahoma City, which beat the Clippers in two of three meetings last season. In his last outing Sunday, Westbrook earned his second straight triple-double in a 113-96 win over the Los Angeles Lakers, finishing with 33 points, 16 assists and 12 rebounds.Westbrook is the first player in NBA history to record 100 points, 30 rebounds and 30 assists in a clubs first three games.Theyre a great team, so its always a fun matchup even though they look different this year, said Clippers forward Blake Griffin, who collected 21 points, 11 rebounds and five assists in a 116-98 victory over the Phoenix Suns on Monday as Los Angeles improved to 3-0. But still, you see what Russ is doing and you see they have guys who are very capable, so I think for that part you look forward to a game like that.(Westbrook is) an unbelievable player. Just the impact he has on the game in so many different areas and just the pressure he puts on defenses just alone is crazy. But you kind of know thaats his personality, to just go and destroy and take over. Blair Walsh Jersey. But it will be a fun challenge.Thunder coach Billy Donovan is anticipating the two-game road trip providing a compass on his team.This gives us an opportunity really early in the season -- in the fourth game and the fifth game -- to find out really more about ourselves against two outstanding teams, Donovan said, according to NewsOK.com.The Clippers relied on defense to roll past the Utah Jazz 88-75 in their home opener Sunday. That followed a 114-106 road triumph over the Portland Trail Blazers last Thursday.Trust has been a big point for us, and talking, said Griffin, who is putting up 22 points and 11.3 rebounds per game. We have been eliminating small mistakes by communicating more. (Defense) has been our main focus in practice. We have been communicating and calling for each other, and everybody has a pretty good trust. We have to make some adjustments, but it has been a good start.On Tuesday, the Thunder acquired forward Jerami Grant and a trade exception from the Philadelphia 76ers in exchange for forward Ersan Ilyasova and a protected draft pick. Ilyasova was traded to Oklahoma City with guard Victor Oladipo in an offseason deal with the Orlando Magic for forward Serge Ibaka.The 6-foot-8, 210-pound Grant averages eight points, 3.5 rebounds and two blocks per game. For his career, Grant has posted averages of 8.2 points, 3.9 rebounds and 1.38 blocks in 144 games (63 starts). Wholesale Authentic JerseysWholesale NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticCheap Jerseys 2018Cheap Nike NFL JerseysWholesale Jerseys 2020Jerseys From China ' ' '
vincent Apr 16

18773531109 AOL email technical support phone number
AOL Email technical support is the authentic and best customer support service. Our best-skilled executives provide the best and instant solutions for the customer.
At AOL Email technical support we keep in mind to fix the issue from the root cause of it, within a short period of time.
To avoid any trouble, AOL Support has established AOL Email Technical Support Phone Number 18773531109 which is actively available to all AOL customers around the clock and all days.
To contact AOL Email Technical Support Number, Just dial 18773531109
please read more at http://mail-supportnumber.com/

contact aol member services, aol support phone number usa, aol email support phone number, aol email tech support number, aol email customer service number, aol email customer support, aol customer support telephone number, aol technical support contact number, aol com customer service phone number, download aol mail to computer, Aol email support phone number, aol gold desktop download, aol mail tech support number, aol mail hotline number, aol mail toll free number, contact aol mail support number, aol customer service number, aol support phone number, aol support number

advertisement