riend to help us settle and is only ever a phone call away if | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
juenny Jan 12
The Premier League will discuss the potential introduction of safe-standing areas at a routine club meeting next week. Cheap MLB Jerseys . It is understood the league will discuss the matter for the first time following informal talks at some clubs.There is no suggestion a decision will be made, and talks are at an early stage.  It follows the publication of a detailed report into ticket pricing and allocation, and a formal request has yet to be made to the government.Clearly theres a legal position at the moment, and we are required by law to have all-seater stadiums, Richard Scudamore, Premier League executive chairman, told Sky Sports News HQ. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. Theres no prospect with the government of that changing at the moment. Were not immune to the fact that this is a topic and therefore it is in discussion with our clubs.They are all looking at the issue and at some point it will come around our table and we will see if theres a point at which we might open up discussions with government to see what their view is on it. Executive chairman Richard Scudamore says clubs are looking at safe standing Its very much individual clubs sensing for themselves where they are with it and we may or may not facilitate that discussion in the weeks and months to come.  All-seater regulations were introduced in English football following Lord Justice Taylors report into the 1989 Hillsborough disaster and preliminary talks have taken place between supporters groups at Chelsea and Liverpool.The legislation does not apply in Scotland and Manchester United executives visited Celtic Park to examine the Scottish champions safe standing area - successfully introduced earlier this year.In October, a spokesperson for the Department for Culture, Media & Sport told Sky Sports News HQ: The government currently has no plans to change its position and introduce standing accommodation at grounds covered by the all-seater requirement. Also See: Paul Merson Jamie Carragher Jamie Redknapp Gary Neville Cheap Philadelphia Phillies Jerseys . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Phillies Jerseys . P.A. Parenteau scored early in the third period to help the Avs edge Toronto 2-1 on Tuesday night. Cory Sarich also scored for Colorado (3-0-0), which is off to its best ever start. http://www.cheapphilliesjerseys.com/ . Despite the cost, effort and an improved steroid test, its possible that very few -- if any -- positives will be detected, Dr. Richard Budgett told The Associated Press in an interview. "We just dont know what the results from Torino will be," Budgett said. England forwards Josh Hodgson and Elliot Whitehead have credited Canberra coach Ricky Stuart with elevating their careers to new heights since joining the Raiders.The pair will line up against Australia on Sunday (Monday 0100, AEDT) in a game the home side have to win to have any chance of booking a place in the final at Anfield on November 20.Hodgson enjoyed a stellar second season in the nations capital last year, helping the Raiders to the finals and earning the praise of Kangaroos coach Mal Meninga who declared he and Cameron Smith were the two best hookers in the game.Ricky has been massive for me, said Hodgson.One thing he is very big on is family and making sure that youre good outside of rugby league.Hes a funny bloke and he gets a bad rap in the press for being a cranky bloke but he only gets cranky if you do anything wrong for him - so hes alright with me!Hes been really good for me and brought me on as a senior player in the team and given me a lot of responsibility and thats added to my game massively.Ive got a lot of time for Ricky and will sing his praises whenever I can.Like Hodgson, Whitehead has blossomed since joining Canberra from Super League side Catalans, who he signed for after being shown the door by hometown club Bradford in 2013.HHe played a significant role in the Raiders best season in over 20 years, appearing in every single minute, bar two, across 27 matches and believes that experience in the NRL will be crucial on Sunday. Cheap Phillies Jerseys Authentic. Me and Josh were talking about that the other day, Whitehead said.We need to complete our sets otherwise you will get no field position and that is something we know from playing in the NRL.Ricky has been great for me, hes done everything he can for me and my girlfriend to help us settle and is only ever a phone call away if we need anything.He wants to make it like a family down there and theres a great set of lads and they are buying into what he is doing.Whitehead also agrees with Meningas comments about Hodgson and even joked the hooker will have his own bronze statue outside GIO Stadium alongside the Kangaroos coach.Hes been brilliant week in, week out, he said.Hes shown in the best competition in the world what he can do.Hes the most professional player Ive played with. Hes the first one out for training and always the last one back in after doing extras.Theyll probably have a statue of him up there when hes done. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '