tal Sydney Double Bay hotel told AAP on Saturday morning management was investigating and hoped to have more information | Forum

advertisement
Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM Jan 12
SYLVANIA, Ohio -- Lydia Ko outlasted Ariya Jutanugarn and Mirim Lee to win the Marathon Classic on Sunday for her fourth LPGA Tour victory of the season. Under Armour Basket Italia .The top-ranked Ko made a 10-foot birdie putt on the fourth extra hole after Jutanugarn and Lee ran into trouble.Just to see a putt drop for birdie I think kind of got my emotions going, Ko said. Im not really a huge fist-pump kind of person, but I think its probably the biggest fist-pump Ive ever done.Also the 2014 winner, Ko closed with a 2-under 69 at Highland Meadows to match Jutanugarn and Lee at 14-under 270. They played the par-5 18th four more times to finally decide the winner.Not a very easy hole, Ko said. Its a dogleg left and, with the wind blowing left to right and the pin tucked on the left, it was probably the toughest itll play. I think we were all getting a little bit physically and mentally tired as we were continuing to play the same hole.Ko has 14 LPGA Tour titles, also winning consecutive events in South California -- the second the major ANA Inspiration -- and later in Arkansas. The 19-year-old New Zealander is 4-1 in playoffs, with the loss coming to Brooke Henderson this year in the KPMG Womens PGA.Ko missed a 5-foot birdie putt on the third extra hole, sending the trio back to the 18th tee for the final time. Jutanugarn had a good chance on the second playoff hole, but missed an 8-footer.It was hard to just see so many putts just slip by, Ko said. I said, `Hey, maybe shes going to win. And then it just slipped by. `Maybe Im going to win. And it slipped by. To see that putt drop on the last hole was a cool feeling.Ko opened with rounds of 68, 66 and 67 to enter the day three strokes behind Hyo Joo Kim. Ko birdied three of the first six holes, while Kim had three bogeys on the stretch. Ko birdied the par-4 ninth, bogeyed the par-3 14th and 16th and finished with two pars.Lee shot a 65, bogeying the 18th lose the outright lead after making birdies on 13, 15, 16 and 17.I didnt know Im in the lead, Lee said. I dont know. I just played.Jutanugarn had a 68, reaching 14 under with an eagle on 17.It was a really good experience, said Jutanugarn, the long-hitting Thai player who won three straight events in May. Its really nice for me to have a chance in a playoff.Kim followed her third-round 64 with a 73 to finish a stroke back.Stacy Lewis was fifth at 11 under after a 71. Born in the area, the Texan is winless in 56 starts since taking the North Texas LPGA Shootout in June 2014 for her 11th tour victory. She has 11 runner-up finishes during the drought and 24 overall.I felt like this week I made some more progress, Lewis said.Alison Lee, tied for second with Ko entering the round, had a 73 to fall into a tie for sixth with Beatriz Recari (68) at 10 under.Brittany Lang, coming off a playoff victory over Anna Nordqvist in the U.S. Womens Open, had a 74 to tie for 24th at 3 under. Nordqvist also was 3 under after a 70. Curry 3 Under Armour .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Curry One Scarpe Basket Uomo/Donna NBA Finals Low(Basse) Gialle/Blu . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http:///...one-bianche-oro.html .7 million, one-year contract, a raise of $2.2 million. Wieters had asked for $8.75 million and the Orioles had offered $6. The All Blacks have revealed the discovery of a listening device in the Sydney hotel room used for their team meetings ahead of Saturday nights Rugby Championships Test against Australia.New Zealand Rugby Union chief Steve Tew has confirmed the bug was found during a routine security check on Monday and says police have been called in to investigate.The hotel immediately launched an investigation, we have informed the Australian Rugby Union and jointly we have now decided to hand over the investigation to the Australian police, he said.We are taking this issue very seriously and given it will be a police matter, it would not be prudent to go into further details.The All Blacks have been staying at the Intercontinental in Double Bay.The team is set to play the Wallabies in the Bledisloe Cup opener on Saturday night.According to the New Zealand Herald, the device was buried in the foam of a seat, which had been carefully cut and sewn or glued back together.ARU boss Bill Pulver has told the paper he was informed of the discovery by Tew on Saturday morning.Pulver dismissed any suggestion the Wallabies were involved as ludicrous.I just think its a ludicrous concept that there are listening devices being placed in team rrooms. Scarpe Under Armour Basket. I dont know how that could happen, he was quoted as saying.I simply dont know the background but Im clearly disappointed it gets out to the media on the day of a Bledisloe Cup match.All Blacks coach Steve Hansen usually delivers an outline of the weeks build-up to a game on the Sunday before a Test, including the game plan and his expectations according to the Herald.The device was located the day after the meeting.Its understood Wallaby team officials are doing everything possible under the circumstances to make sure the players have as normal a lead-in to the game as they can.A spokesman for the Intercontinental Sydney Double Bay hotel told AAP on Saturday morning management was investigating and hoped to have more information soon.An Australian Federal Police spokesman said they werent involved and it was a NSW matter.NSW Police said did not have any immediate information.The Australian Rugby Union had no further comment to make.A police vehicle and two officers arrived at the Interncontinental late on Saturday morning with a media contingent gathering in the lobby. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' ' 
advertisement